Labels

Sunday, January 27, 2019

NOT JUST MOVIES, MAINLY DOCUMENTARIES


Aside from watching comedy movies AND spending my (lonely) days I’m very much interested and occupied with both:
·         The study and emailing conversation of quantum physics
·         Watching plenty documentaries that Amazon Prime has probably by the thousands (at least).
Since I want to give (at least) the idea of what I’m watching and learning from I'm going to post here the several initial Youtube screens of the trailers of the documentaries I’ve been watching
I advise the reader/watcher who may have an interest in one of the topics below to right click your mouse and have the Youtube open in another tab, which is the way to have that same video open in its Youtube page that has a column on the right hand side full of videos on the exact same subject.

The Brain

Crimes That Made History

How the Universe Works

Finding Noah/biblical

The Life and arts of Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo

Quark + Quantum Science

The Men Who Built America


Mankind: The Story of All of Us

Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds

9/11

Great Greek Myths

Inventions that Shook the World


I'm hoping you enjoyed this "visual post" just know that if it wasn't about making new posts for my blog.......I'd better never have made my agreement to stay alive........... 

No comments: