Labels

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

MOVIES ADDICTION



I’m going to keep this post very brief simply because I’m in the middle of watching a very good movie/documentary about Leonardo Da Vinci, that’s truly very well done and makes me proud of myself and of both my treasures.....no doubt that we all have some genetic influence from people like Leonardo, Michelangelo and....stretching this idea a bit even from Julius Caesar, this makes me think that I’ll probably prepare a new post in the near future to address this very true science of genetic inheritance, simply because my (former) Queen always gets angry at me whenever I just mention her being identical to her father and having passed her father’s and her own genes to my boy, I mean if the way he’s been since birth isn’t a clear proof of where his genes come from, I can’t think of any better and evident way to prove the reality of genetic influence across the generations. Anyway, as I had just said, let me go back to a really funny movie I’m watching now (the boondock saints) and count to be watching for (at least) another hour.




No comments: