Labels

Saturday, October 06, 2018

SAINT GIANFRANCO’S MAXIMS - 1 nothing ever happens by chance



I’m not totally sure BUT in some way I feel the absence of my dad, for some reason I feel that I’d never be in this position because he used to be the “caretaker and problems solver” in my family without any distinction, for about 50 years, I remember to be with him few months before he passed on, that’s when he told me a couple of things that
very simply I’ll NEVER forget, one was that with my living I always made him very proud to be my dad and of my work career too, my moving to the USA giving to him beautiful grandchildren, making money because of my very successful career, then he told me one thing that – as usual – made my jaw drop. That’s completely current with the current quantum physics research, or that given that he was present to see several dozens of people when passing over (dying) he surely saw their “souls” leaving the body “to go somewhere else” he told me that for this reason he wasn’t afraid to die at all “I’m actually curious to see/learn where we go” he told me, he went on explaining to me that not only he was present at the death of every member of his family (father, mother, sister and brother) but that – in addition – during WWII he used to be a partisan who had learned that the Nazis had condemned him to death, he had plenty stories about those times, including when he was present at a partisan’s action when a number (couldn’t remember how many) of Nazis blew up due to hidden bombs planted underground by some of them before the Nazis would walk (or march) there. I can really say that this is yet another of his sayings that I’ll NEVER forget which are these 2 different sayings that are going to be the subjects of my next 2 posts here simply because – much to my surprise – do exist in American English too.
I’m going to write here in English and Italian both (I guess mostly for the heck of it)
1 nothing ever happens by chance/non succede mai niente per caso             
2 what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger /quello che non ti ammazza ti rende più forte
                          
Therefore – as I always do I put here two Youtubes and few links to other carefully chosen websites consistent with this topic.


  1. https://quotefancy.com/quote/1780781/Emily-Murphy-Nothing-ever-happens-by-chance-everything-is-pushed-from-behind
  2. https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/everything-is-preplanned-nothing-happens-by-chance
  3. http://holisticperspectives.blogspot.com/2009/03/nothing-ever-happens-by-chance.html
  4. https://www.idealismprevails.at/en/nothing-happens-by-chance/




No comments: