Labels

Monday, October 01, 2018

MY DEAREST & IMMENSELY BELOVED ANGEL


 I’m blessed every Sunday to have my unmeasurably beloved  is my daughter Giorgia (who I’ve been calling Gioggi, lately) spend one or two hours with me, she brings her homework so I can have both the opportunity and joy to know what she’s studying now and – at times – help her a bit.
HOWEVER she’s a girl who – as it’s being said in the USA – is packed FULL OF BEANS she (too) often asks me to yell/scream as loud as I can…….in order to have my caregivers run into my room because afraid I've fallen somewhere…………Recently she got into two (horrendous) habits, one is to call me saying that she’s calling from either Cambridge in UK or St. Petersburg in Russia……………………initially I was so dumb that I believed her and I was asking her some questions about the flight and what her plans would be for her dinner…what’s the name of the school she’s attending to etc.….. but very soon I’d understand that she was just making a joke to me.
Truth is that I’ve developed a lower level of confidence in what she says, what’s crazy (and makes me write this post) is that last Sunday she started saying that – because she had eaten dog-food and drunk virgin olive oil straight from the bottle she thought she was about to vomit/puke.
Well this is when I totally freaked out, simply because – given my heavy Youtube addiction – I had just watched the video here below, I mean………..how couldn’t I fear that my angel wouldn’t have an episode like the ones in this video? Especially right after having heard her summary of what she had put into her stomach? I was truly fearful to be forced to call one of my caregivers to ask for my carpet to be cleaned of my Gioggi’s vomit, anyway here’s the Youtube I had just seen 5 minutes earlier, when:
1.     she came in my room
2.    she told me what was in her stomach
3.    she said that she didn’t feel good
4.    she said she felt like puking
Now, put these 4 points together with this video and you can understand the reason why I got terrified by my angel.




No comments: