Labels

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

WHO CAN EXPLAIN?



Very understandably (and for me obviously) I’ve been trying to figure out if there may exist any reason to explain why I failed 3 consecutive neuropsychological assessments without much explanation.
As a matter of fact when I was working (and taking care of my family) very often I was complimented by others about how easy I was making “difficult things” look like and how fast I was always taking care of them.
My readers (especially the ones who know me in person) do know well that even in complicated situations, I never panicked or showed to be in stress, most often, in fact I would simply smile and lower my eyelids showing my focus on what looked logical/simple (for me) to deal with.
I hope that those of you who know me in person can easily understand my madness mixed with homicidal fury to have been assessed as someone unable to manage my money and therefore I was assigned by a court run by judges that are so confused by the use of the idiotic conservatorship laws I doubt know how to wipe their ass.
Anyway, after having done – as usual for someone having less than nothing to do all day long – a simple Google search, I found (and place below) several websites that describe the fact that when a brain gets injured, it can develop sometimes additional and – according to some – exceptional intellectual or logical abilities, to the point that there have been cases of people playing piano like they played it for decades, paint pictures with great abilities or play chess just like Spassky and Karpov.
I’m going to explain in fact – even if I said it before – what happens when someone survives a TBI and has a NDE (just like I did).
Since when you die the electricity in your brain (used to make the body perform all the activities to be alive) aren’t anymore needed because the dead body doesn’t need anything anymore, what’s left is what makes intelligence and logic perform their activities, this is the reason why some said that after death intelligence becomes superior, or cumulative like my friend Iacopo says.
I know that I’ve been telling here that I had met and made an agreement to remain alive with Jesus Christ while in my coma, however (hopefully not to be confused with blasphemy) if I was a Buddhist, I may have met and made my agreement with Buddha and so on, as quantum physics is saying.
I believe that what makes the difference here (and makes me feel way much better) is that my saying that “I’m still connected with either Jesus and/or the afterlife”, simply means that – as it can be seen in my Youtubes and reading the websites linked below – my logic and intelligence must have truly improved and have retained these superior properties.
I’d say that in practice this is the main (if not the only one) reason that explains my (very) bad performances when I was assessed.
BUT let me make it very clear that contrary to several posts I published here earlier, I want to forgive both the neuropsychologists who had assessed me and the conservators assigned to me (the brain injured idiot), in fact the neuros have no responsibility in the way they assessed me, they earned their doctorate studying books written at least half a century ago, all making reference, written and based on what the cocaine addicted and child molesters such as Kant and Freud were, same goes (forgiveness) for the losers conservators who – for personal advantage and diseased egos/personalities chose the “profession” to make good money using contacts family tradition or great financial needs under the umbrella to be giving support to those who are  disabled….therefore  maybe they feel good about themselves and what they do, now I’m forced – again – to mention what my good friend Iacopo and Jesus declared with great belief…..or that as soon as humanity will realize what type of afterlife expects them, each and every war and  crime on earth will stop overnight, please go to look at my post on the 10  commandments
http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-ten-commandments-explanation.html   to learn that the one “mortal sin” is hurting others, when you die you can see your entire life again with the ability to pinpoint every time you hurt somebody else……from there it’ll be your soul that’s going to decide your eternal existence, or – as per Iacopo – your next reincarnation.



  1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2077538/
  2. http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20180116-the-mystery-of-why-some-people-become-sudden-geniuses
  3. https://medium.com/@wtfmitchel/savant-syndrome-c88b893d27b3
  4. https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2013-02/when-brain-damage-unlocks-genius-within
  5. https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-people-become-very-smart-after-a-head-trauma

No comments: