Labels

Sunday, June 03, 2018

BEING ALONE



I’ve been trying to figure out a (any) reason that may explain why my adored ex-wife Michele doesn’t want to see me anymore AND why - when she brings my wonderful daughter for the legally required (by the divorce) weekly visit - (a couple hours on Sundays only) never even walks her to my room, I guess because I’m repugnant to her.
I’ve been sitting on this post for months because I never want to hurt my treasures’ feelings in any way (shape or form).
However given that they both have gotten to the age that their personalities have sufficiently matured that they can read what I’m saying, I decided to blow off little of my internal steam that at times (when I think of this) gets to a point (atmospheric pressure) that I could explode (giving very much cleaning to do to the Mexican caregivers who work here).
Aside from the fact that I practically already was the president of Tecnica USA in NH, my very mistaken decision to take the TEVA presidency in Santa Barbara, CA in the Deckers group was uniquely driven by my will to make the mother of my two treasures be very happy to be back not only in the State where she was born, but very much more for living in what I say it’s the gem of all the towns in the USA, to me it’s better than Saint Tropez and Porto Cervo, Florence, Munich and so on, the most beautiful European towns with centuries of history too.
In truth my former wife and I were seeing a marriage counselor already when we were living in NH, for the reason that it was very hard for her to overcome my excessive self-confidence, no matter the situation, I can’t say if this had anything to do with the accident that pretty much killed me, or maybe the fact that my overwhelming self-confidence was being very much challenged by my new position in the very sophisticated and forward looking company such as the Deckers group was at that time.
As a way to lower my high level of stress at work I was spending most of my out-of-office time swimming, biking (both mountain and road) and running.
In fact for me being in Santa Barbara was very close to having landed a job in heaven-on-earth, I also had reached the body-weight that I had been trying to reach for decades already and – as a result – there were very many beautiful women (California beauties) who loved to be involved or just close to me (the Italian stud) I strongly believe that it was the combination of what I just described that gives the reason to the accident that killed me – in fact my dad, Saint Gianfranco – often said that “there’s always a reason for all that happens and I’m inclined to believe that all the facts I just described had my brain and mind-focus low enough to impact the car driven by that very young criminal.
Now for all I experienced while in the 2 months long coma I had, please just go to my (plenty) past posts about my encounter and agreement with Jesus Christ because I’ve posted enough about it.
The only one idea that I think it’s important to add is that – after having learned and discussed directly with researchers in quantum physics – my meeting Jesus is simply due to my being Catholic since I was born, if I had been a Buddhist I’d have met Buddha, if Islamic, I’d have met with Allah and so on and on and on.
The very sad and unmeasurable disappointment of my becoming a disabled and retired man is that who had made my life beautiful, gave me two treasures, my drive to always want more and/or better, thought it best (for herself only) to cheat on me in front of my treasures with my main MD, who – no matter that she tried to pass on to my treasures as their “father figure” never was accepted as such and when my son went to “beat the living crap out of him” inside the Cottage hospital, that worm to had the local police issue a restraining order against my son…. he can’t imagine what afterlife he’s soon going to have…..
I cannot even begin to say what effect seeing my beautiful, experienced and very beloved wife/Queen use her body to have rent and groceries paid by that (fucking) worm who changed his name to its initial only, or B. (too much effort to use the full fucking name....), I can only say that – just like my Queen has been telling me for years – my still loving her is a clear effect of my brain being injured.
All I can say is that I’m happy to be divorced and forever separated from her, her destiny is going to be just like my life has been lately, alone, abandoned with nothing to show for her life that's ending just like it started(shitty).
Not to mention her afterlife, that she refuses to believe it does exist (forever dead abandoned inside a coffin buried nowhere).


No comments: