Labels

Saturday, March 24, 2018

AGAIN ON CONSCIOUSNESS



I’ve posted/published here 13 posts with the word consciousness in their text but these 2 below are the two ones that were fully dedicated to this same subject:


But given that not only this is still a field of huge research in all scientific fields (Quantum in particular). I have the urgent need to talk about it again, very much because both greatly fascinated by it and because it truly flips my (injured) brain to think – or even imagine – that our reality is the just the (simple ha!) product of (my mind) our minds and their (my) consciousnesses.
I.E. thinking that the wheelchair I’m sitting on now, the PC screen I’m looking at and the keyboard I’m using to type what I’m writing together with the very desk this all – including the desktop – holding this all up are just the product of my  truly makes my head spinning.
Let’s not even mention our planet earth and this very universe – not to mention the plenty parallel ones – all I can think of is that TOTALLY CRAZY MOVIE (for me scary too) entitled “the matrix


All of this – together with the idea (Einstein) that time doesn’t really exist (upcoming post?) makes/forces my imagination think that I could either go back to the time before my bike accident or make my physical disability forever vanish, - boy! Do I hope that all of this quantum science can become true and available to all while I’m still living here!!
But then – of course – given that I hope that I’ll put my own soul (myself) in my own heaven, I know that I’ll be where I like to be (and used to be) plus in all other places on this earth forever (daaahhhh).

  1. https://physicsworld.com/a/do-atoms-going-through-a-double-slit-know-if-they-are-being-observed/
  2. http://www.historydisclosure.com/double-slit-experiment-proves-consciousness-creates-reality/
  3. http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20170215-the-strange-link-between-the-human-mind-and-quantum-physics
  4. https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/what-does-the-new-double-slit-experiment-actually-show/#

Lovingly


longer but interesting



No comments: