Labels

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

MY MONEY MANAGEMENT JOKE


My latest neuropsychological assessment suggested that I show in a trial that I’m able (to count to 3) to manage money in order not to need a conservator to take care of paying my bills.
I was given the large amount of $3.000 and a cash card in a newly opened bank account for this test.
These following are the reasons that forced me to give up on this test.
1.     Doing a test with $3K is ridiculous for somebody like me who lived the entire life with at least $20K in his “basic bank acct.”
2.    Having no credit card simply means to have no flexibility whatsoever in managing any amount of money
3.    In the middle of the test period the mother of my children demanded me to anticipate the children’s support - $2.000.
4.    One afternoon my dear son came in the room at the Villa, where I’m incarcerated asking me – crying – for $1.000 to be able to buy back some valuable objects he had pawned for “easy cash” to buy drugs.
5.    I paid for half of an air ticket to Italy – few hundreds of $$ - for my daughter to go to stay with my own sister in Verona, Italy to take courses to learn to speak Italian and to meet and get to know the Italian part of her family in Italy.
Surely this “money management test proved, rather than my ability to count to 3, that I’m still a very loving  (former)husband and father, who’s ready to give his life to take care of his family, no matter what.
In fact I was condemned to remain imprisoned under the superpowers of someone who chose conservatorship as the way to put food in the plates of the family and – legally – can take advantage of “seasoned international professionals” such as I am without any sense of guilt("I just help disabled people in need, it's my God's call").



  1. https://www.scripturecatholic.com/husband-as-head-of-the-family/
  2. https://womenlivingwell.org/2013/05/the-husband-as-head-of-the-home-in-opposite-world/
  3. https://www.covenantkeepers.org/online-articles/44-family-issues/330-how-does-a-husband-lead-his-wife-and-family
  4. https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/what-does-it-mean-for-a-man-to-lead-his-family-spiritually 

No comments: