Labels

Thursday, December 21, 2017

EXPLANATION


I probably said this already, or that when I came out of my 2 months long coma I said to my dad and to best business friend – who were both present – that the only reason why I was there alive was because of an agreement I had made with Jesus Christ.
However going forward, since I couldn’t remember having seen or even exchanged thoughts with Jesus, I decided that what I had said surely was due to my Catholic upbringing (like my friend Iacopo had suggested) in the country that has as Catholicism the “official religion of the country” (unlike here in the US where it all depends on some God – look at the $ bill - but not a God of any specific religion).
Certainly I have no such memory, BUT I have to admit that from agnostic (as the mother of my two treasures has been saying) I became both very spiritual and ultimately religious (Catholic, obviously).
The – so called – cherry on the pie is that I fell in love with the quantum theories (mechanics & physics) and I ’m very strongly convinced that (almost) every night Jesus Christ talks with me and sends puzzling messages to me via dreams.
I call such messages sent via dreams by Jesus as puzzling very much because they are so very close to my own life experiences and to personal friends of mine that nobody else could ever know or understand what they mean.
On the side of the quantum studies, I cannot express the greatness of the internet and of the possibility to contact directly people all over the world by email, in fact this amazing ability – that is now for me the 6th dimension (time and mind being the 4th and 5th dimensions out of the 11 ones being talked about in these days) – together with my earned Ph. D. education level, gives me much credibility each time I contact a researcher in these two quantum fields, so that it becomes very easy to dive into an email exchange (at least by the dozens).
Now, given that several of my readers here asked me clarifications, or for a more clear description of both the after-death and the (new) terms used to describe it, I’m going to put “all the ducks in a rowhopefully to clarify enough what happens, how and why.
People have been saying for centuries that when someone dies the entire life can be seen just like in a documentary and that either the universal or cumulative intelligence is reached, Well, what truthfully happens is that since our brain isn’t in charge anymore of the millions of activities it usually performs (breathing, heart beating, digesting, new skin cell production, among few of the millions usually performed by our brain, even while we are sleeping) our usual intelligence is freer to do its work, it isn’t that all of a sudden you become an Einstein, your intelligence with all of its knowledge and connections – built when living – is completely freed to function without what we call today “rumors” or noises created by other parts in the body, that isn’t functioning anymore (dead). So, rather than the terms I just made the example of, my own term is freed intelligence, freed from all the activities that our body performs on a 24/7 basis all lifelong.
My (wild) guess is that this is when our “pituitary gland” (our third eye) can give to us the view – in one moment and all at once - of our entire life, from birth to the moment we die.
That’s exactly when – by having an instantaneous view of the way we lived - we decide – on our own – how our eternity will be – and here you should go to read the several of posts where I talk of “personal hell or personal heaven” and seeing Jesus – (or Buddha, if I was Buddhist), or whatever else you believed it to be your creator when living.
What’s important to underline here is that no matter what your religion taught you about what happens after you die – i.e. God behind a desk to judge you and your life or some other God looking at the times when you hurt someone else – or some other one deciding if you eat too much pig or some other animal.
What counts is what your consciousness contains, which explains the very reason why we must live this life on earth with all of its pains,  disappointments that ultimately bring you to death.
Few more points explained now:
·         Many people consider themselves atheists, but how cultured, intelligent and educated are they? My guess is that all they are is simply lazy or fearful of the so called unknown/superior entity that all religions follow and pay respect to.
Well, I’m sorry for you atheists, who by believing in nothing you clearly have proven to believe in yourself only, this newly acquired freed intelligence surely is going to have your soul follow this same (identical) path, even those of you (like Iacopo) who have no belief whatsoever of the (now proven) fact that we all have a soul and your soul (yourself) is going to go through – or experience – the exact same “routine” I’ve described here many times already BUT to save you time (and frustrations) I’m going to list here once again what’s going to happen at the end of your “dream come true” kind of life or for the wished for the end of this “piece of shit, I wish I had died when I was 6 y/o“, life.
The real “key” (or determining factor) is what your consciousness contains – or is made out of – meaning that IF you (and you ONLY) while seeing your entire life, decide – thanks to your now freed intelligence determine that the weight of your hurting others surpasses the lightness (the atheist Stephen Hawking said that our universe created itself when gravity appeared……..who is our God creator Mr.  Hawking?) of your being nice and/or helping others, you – JUST YOURSELF – are going to decide the way you will dedicate yourself (as a  soul) either eternity or the amount of “time” you’ll decide it to be sufficient to re-balance your soul in weight to enter your heaven.
Now, I’m sure you are wondering why I put the word time in bold green and I can explain that this concept simply doesn’t exist in afterlife, in fact, there are no days, weeks, months or years and time is the forever NOW.
In example say, you meet your grandpa and have a very brief conversation maybe about the time you last saw him, while it feels to you, that a moment (or a NOW) has gone by, here on earth 100 years may have already gone by and this explains very well the reason why, when someone you love very much passes over, it’s much easier to meet this person again after you die, rather than wait to see his/her soul appear to you while you are still living.

If you add the concept that, for a soul it’s painful to come back here on earth, forget about having the vision of your dead mother or wife while you are still living, surely it’s going to be a couple of thousand years before a soul acquires the desire to “sneak a peek” to living earth, where everyone you cared for, or loved, already is “on your side” and earth isn’t recognizable at all anymore (ever dreamt how life on earth is going to be in another 2K years?). I’m now really hoping to have made this “process” very clear and understandable; it surely is very consistent with what quantum research has been saying, as my Youtubes and linked websites can confirm.
  1. https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/880461/Life-after-death-what-happens-when-you-die-sam-parnia-afterlife
  2. https://www.mnn.com/health/fitness-well-being/stories/5-weird-things-that-happen-after-you-die
  3. https://healthjournalism.org/blog/2011/07/reporter-explores-dying-peacefully-in-his-sleep/
  4. https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/09/what-it-feels-like-to-die/499319/
  5. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/truths-about-death_n_5638984.html?section=us_own
  6. https://mosaicscience.com/story/what-happens-after-you-die
  7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterlife


No comments: