Labels

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

TIME...AGAIN! daaahhhh mamma mia!!



In my (very clearly broken) brain I had worked for few hours the other day to create a new post about time, BUT when I was preparing the Word page to write the new post text, when I went to save it – as time – I realized that I had written and saved a post text with the same name, so I went in my blog here and put the word time in the search box and it this is what came out:




In reading it and watching its Youtubes and links not only I saw that a couple of Youtubes (i.e. the Lucy one) and several linked websites are identical to my new ones, I felt truly brain injured for having wasted more than 2 hours collecting something I had already searched for (yeah, like I have much more to do) but that I truly like it, therefore I just put here above the link to it.
Therefore, here’s my today’s post, go to look at it, it’s perfect and it’s simply the copy of what I was planning to post today.

Good example anyway that time doesn’t exist, what I had done about one month ago is identical to what I had planned to do today…….boy! what a true genius Mr. Einstein was…….


No comments: