Labels

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

U COMPLETE ME

If there would exist any sure way to say that I’m unable to logically process my thinking and therefore end up wasting my wealth is that my love for my Queen is the result of my brain being injured, that’s what my Queen has been telling me for many years, in fact to have the undeniable proof of this – aside the demented neuropsy. assessments, it’d be sufficient to see what I basically did yesterday in my latest post, in fact as I was listing the first letters of the eternally damned people who surely are going to condemn themselves to what I’ve described already what hell truly is.
I did in fact erased her initials - as single woman -  because too close to those of my current conservator – which in fact explains very well the reason why I felt it necessary to add few letters to the initials.
What forced me to do so is that I was watching an unrelated movie to the clip of the Youtube I put here, in fact how could I dismiss my life-Queen as someone who will forever regret not taking care of me and my 2 treasures in the only time in my life when I need help when she truly completes me?



Our lives used to be more than wonderful, like heaven on earth, but something totally generated by me, trashed 15 years of heaven lived together and tossed it down the crapper.
Of course – given my brain injury, go to look at the websites I linked below, they all talk about the devastation that TBI brings to families and couples without any distinction, not even for the couples – like we used to be – who already were living in heaven.
The other concept I want to describe is that since my Queen believes that after death there exists nothing , “you die and that’s itI’m not 100% sure yet, but I believe that those who are convinced of it, truly die and won’t ever experience afterlife, the one thing I’ve been unable to clarify to myself is the idea that if for the souls who truly die (non-believers) there may exist any self-awareness of it.
And if this is the case I can say – for direct experience – that that’s true hell.
I don’t know if when I’ll die and my intelligence will become universal, I’ll realize that my love (most powerful force in this universe) for her will be able to “rescue” her to be forever together again, even if she's been trashing my life and that of both my treasures, wasted the wealth of my Italian family and cheated on me with some piece of trash.....all of this only for genetic reasons, so I'll see.


  1.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-c-senelick-md/disabilities-can-wound_b_805614.html
  2. http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/31/us/disabled-spouses-are-increasingly-forced-to-go-it-alone.html
  3. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2011979/Am-I-wrong-cheat-disabled-husband.html

No comments: