Labels

Friday, October 13, 2017

WAR MATH

My wonderful daughter came to visit me yesterday afternoon and we talked about what she’s studying now, what she likes to study and why to end up with a talk about the type of work she’s inspired to have in her future.
Then she asked me (kind of out of the blue) what I’d do if I was the new Trump, or the president of the USA, I must say that she didn’t like what I replied because she told me that my thinking is horrible.

I therefore made a small search to support with real numbers my own thesis:
   1.     The USA made WWII end with the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
   2.    This is the math:
   -      Total number of WWII deaths is 70-85 million people
   -      Total number of people killed with the atomic bombs thrown over Hiroshima and Nagasaki was approximately 230.000 people (or about 3% of the total number of casualties of WWII to date) , but this number doesn’t count all the radiations victims who kept dying for decades after the bombing, this “low number” might be increased up to tenfold.
Having the USA end WWII made our economy, industrial capacities and economic influence across the globe a superiority that gave to the USA a worldwide predominance for about 60 years going forward, every country in EU looked up to the USA as the example for “the right way (every)things need to be done”.
So, if I was in the place where president Trump is today I’d be throwing a couple of atomic bombs right where the terrorists train and live with their families – of course making sure that the radiations are well contained and cannot spread outside the target areas.
This with the idea that since – again – it’ll be the USA that ends the “terrorists world war” against EU + USA or all the industrialized/comfortable countries of the world, it’ll be the USA that will return to enjoy the supremacy in all fields all over the world.
Now, I ask to my readers WHO AGREE WITH MY “ATOMIC SOLUTION” to please make a small donation using the Paypal tool here while the ones WHO DISAGREE just message me or comment below this post, it’ll be very easy for me to know where I stand with this idea.

  1. http://www.aasc.ucla.edu/cab/200708230009.html
  2. http://www.atomicarchive.com/Docs/MED/med_chp10.shtml
  3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki



No comments: