Labels

Monday, October 02, 2017

TIME DOESN’T EXIST



I said it here before that the movie Lucy has hypnotized me in a way that I cannot begin to describe, I made a small reference to time when I said that time is where my beloved quantum physics collapses right on its theory, but yesterday I watched the movie IQ where Walter Matthau plays the part as Albert Einstein and he kind of argues with all of his famous scientists friends about the concept that time doesn’t exist.
In fact, in special relativity, there is no absolute simultaneity of events. ... Consequently, many philosophers have used special relativity as evidence against a theory supporting the A series of time. If absolute simultaneity doesn't exist, it doesn't make sense to say that one event is “in the present”.
According to Einstein Time is an Illusion, and Here is the proof. ... Time is actually relative, and flexible and, according to Albert Einstein himself, "the dividing line between past, present, and future is an illusion”.
Time is relative and flexible and, according to him, So reality is ultimately TIMELESS. This sounds pretty bizarre from the view of classical physics, but from the view of consciousness theory and spirituality, it fits in perfectly.
Now, physicists are unmasking a more fundamental source for the arrow of time: Energy disperses and objects equilibrate, they say, because of the way elementary particles become intertwined when they interact — a strange effect called “quantum entanglement”.
All this talk about time being inexistent and of the existence of other universes (parallel) has been making me dream not only that soon time travel will become possible to everyone (guess when I’ll want to go when I’ll be able to do so) but very much too that there must exist another universe where I never left NH, I became the president of Tecnica US and my two treasures are both studying in prestigious colleges in Boston.

What shocks me more than anything else is that I know (plenty quantum scientists still haven’t figured this out at all) that both parallel universes and time travel are available to mankind now already, it’d be enough to control our minds to use them both in the way we want and think it to be convenient to us.

  1. https://www.wired.com/2014/04/quantum-theory-flow-time/
  2. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-time-an-illusion/#
  3. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/george-musser/space-time-illusion_b_9703656.html
  4. http://www.physicscentral.com/explore/plus/timeless.cfm



No comments: