Labels

Saturday, September 30, 2017

MY YOUNG ANGEL

This is what I emailed to my angel Giorgia last night:
I love you so so so so much Giorgia mia bellissima, that you shall never be afraid of anything in the entire world, remember that your dad (me) was practically dead for more than 2 months and the only reason why I came back here to life is because of my immense love for you, no matter that I was told that it was going to be painful to come back here, each time I hear from you  or you come here so I can smell and touch you, any and all pains go away in a second and stay gone for few hours after you leave.
I never regret having survived my accident because I can look at you growing up and turn into the beautiful woman I can already see you are going to be. However please never forget that you have a dad stronger than death itself and I'm not afraid of anything anymore, death included, so do feel constantly safe simply because your dad is always with you and even if you are scared or somebody might hurt you in some way, do know that I - your only dad - will never leave you in any uncomfortable situation, not even death scares me anymore and I'm certainly ready to give my life to save yours, therefore be proud and happy to have me as your dad and always be self-confident, nothing ever can hurt you in any way shape or form, when you go to sleep later have good dreams knowing that I'll always be watching you, even when you sleep.
All my love from me - your dad - goodnight Giorgia, you really are my angel.



No comments: