Labels

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

I.Q. MOVIE


Yesterday – as I always do – as I was watching the movie with this title (see Youtube trailer) I remembered both my passionate studies in quantum physics and a post I had recently made in my blog in Italian that pretty much transcribes the content of an email message I had sent to several people in my Italian family and Italian friends.
The “juice” of my message (that’s the topic of my today’s post) is the confirmation of my 9/13 post – “It’s never over” – when I pretty much say that we people/mankind are the real God.
I’m not going to send you to read the plenty other posts when I talk of the difference between our personal God and our creator neither say again the reason why we all have in our brain what’s named today the “blog spot”, neither talk again of our ability to do miracles, my goal today is – through links and Youtubes – give the clear confirmation that all we see, experience, touch and study since many centuries is the product of our mind that with the consciousness is able to do what I just listed.

(I love it that Lanza is a last name of Italian origins, in fact Lanza is widespread both in the south and in the north of my country of origin, Lanzi occupies the area including Lombardy, Emilia, Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio, should derive from nicknames related to the archaic form of the word "lancia", probably indicating the craft of the man of ' weapons or more simply the weapon bearer. Already in the twelfth century there is a Franciscan lanza feudal to Rosolini (SR) and a Lanzi family is counted among the Ghibelline nobility of Trescore (BG); in 1400 we find Blasco Lanza, lawyer in law who marries Rosa, Baroness of Mojo 1500 Baron Cesare Lanza is the feudal lord of Carini and - obviously - is now based in Massachusetts (Boston) and is involved - like me - in quantum research.)

Now, the fact that’s taken two full millennia to start figuring this out is pretty monumental, especially when compared to the fact that those who wrote the Holy bible (thousands of years ago, maybe 3,000) already had the precise idea of what quantum physics is telling to us today, with the major difference that all that looked as too weird and difficult to explain was the product of the “exterior entity” they called God – not us……
Anyway I’m hoping that you can appreciate (and donate) what I did here that’s done in the same way in my blog in Italian with Youtubes in Italian too (not a quick and easy task….I swear!) and – as always – please put comments here below and give me some of your pocket change.



  1. http://discovermagazine.com/2002/jun/featuniverse
  2. http://free-will.de/index.htm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkLXuz4bE1gIVDWx-Ch2n0gokEAMYAiAAEgLgL_D_BwE
  3. https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22630190-500-the-human-universe-does-consciousness-create-reality/
  4. https://www.scienceandnonduality.com/the-reality-of-consciousness/
  5. https://www.quora.com/Does-consciousness-create-reality
very long video.......BUT totally worth watching it


 

No comments: