Labels

Monday, July 24, 2017

I’M A GENIUS EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE


Everyone who has ever had to do anything with me (work, sports and whatever else) can affirm that they’ve always seen me as very intelligent, smart, with a rare kind of logic and good self-controlled aggression individual that not only made me a “boss to remember" but someone to believe in, who was always able to describe a very clear picture of the “battle field” who the enemies are, where the obstacles are and the timing I would expect for the complete victory to be reached (always yesterday for me :)).
This mix of clear vision, belief in the “commander” and well explained targets, or goals injected confidence in my team by the truckload, to the point that each time I left them, for different reasons (either a step ahead in my career or even let go, for having become too powerful in the company I worked at…..Geo?…) every one of my employees was hired by other companies in the same field (usually competitors) within few weeks, at most.
While certainly having been outside the footwear business for (too many) years has NOT helped me develop or keep updated my contacts and overall mood of this market sector, I’ve been very lucky to have continued to keep in touch both with former high level employees (I prefer to use the term business partners) and visible retailers across the USA that in my (injured) brain I don’t believe that it would take much time or too big of an effort to get back to the same level I was, that used to be what seemed my natural one since I was born, basically.

In fact – amazingly – I still keep in email contact with few of my (top level) high school professors who – regardless of their age and overall discomfort of the Italians for this electronic communication method – enjoy our talks and often refer to my attitude when I was their pupil (student). Given what I just said above I can say that my strength as a person isn’t something that I learned while studying and working (across the world and in particular across two continents), they are and have always been part of me as the person who was just born that way. If I add that two distinct parts in my brain died several years ago, I can state that to make up for what’s been missing, other parts have overdeveloped. Why could I talk about philosophy, quantum physics and theology like I had a Ph. D. in these fields? And why two different neuropsychologists assessed me as unable to manage my money, when I'm evidently much more intelligent and logic than they both are?

  1. https://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/sep/24/do-our-brains-have-extraordinary-untapped-powers
  2. http://discovermagazine.com/2010/mar/23-the-brain-look-deep-into-minds-eye
  3. https://www.afhu.org/scientists-map-brains-of-the-blind-to-solve-mysteries-of-human-brain-specialization/uncategorized/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7K6aw4-S1QIVTZJ-Ch0WeAD5EAAYASAAEgI8q_D_BwE#.WXZeG4TysdV
  4. http://eocinstitute.org/meditation/subconscious-mind-power-2/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7K6aw4-S1QIVTZJ-Ch0WeAD5EAMYASAAEgI3ePD_BwE
  5. http://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/05/genius-genetics-intelligence-neuroscience-creativity-einstein/



No comments: