Labels

Monday, July 18, 2016

LEGAL SEPARATION vs. DIVORCE


You, my readers know too well my indescribable pain for having been forced not only to separate but to legally divorce too, so the other day I was looking at the term divorce in google and I found that my saying that “what God united no man can separate” is definitely recognized in this free(dom of religion) country too.
It turns out that legally the so called divorce is just a “legal separation” that to me it makes much more sense, for the fact that our law doesn’t want to do what only God or the pope can do (marriage annulation) what the law can do in fact is to separate – financially and physically – spouses who no longer have any interest in continuing their loving relationship (if love was ever part of such commitment).
This means that my referring at Michele as (still) my wife is correct because what we did was just a legal separation, in other words nobody asked to God to undo the binding He did in His home in Italy in May 1991.
The fact that Michele is an atheist (Darwinian) who can’t believe that after death our existence continues in another dimension does concern me very much because: for those who don’t believe in afterlife will end up as souls in the infinite and eternal nothingness that I’m still unable to say if as a souls there’s any self-awareness of such condition or it’s just like when you turn off a light, my opinion is that if self-awareness exists, that condition is much worse than going to hell.
Anyway, I’m hoping to have offered here some good “food for thought” and I leave you to the enjoyment of the video and at the exploration” of the links below.

  1. http://family.findlaw.com/divorce/legal-separation-vs-divorce.html
  2. http://www.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_drawbacks_of_legal_separation_vs_divorce
  3. http://www.cadivorce.com/california-divorce-guide/planning-for-a-california-divorce/what-is-divorce-compared-to-legal-separation/
  4. http://www.legalresearchlaw.com/Legal-Separation-Vs-Divorce-What-Is-The-Difference-.html 



No comments: