Labels

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I MUST DOT THE I’s


As a result of the many questions I’ve been asked by both friends and readers I’m going to try to clarify and reassume the concept of what happens after we die (1) who what the entire world refers to using the word God (2) and what heaven, purgatory and hell really are (3) to make sure that these three matters are clearly distinguished I’m going to use the colors I just used for the numbers in parenthesis, ultimately I’m hoping to give good examples of the importance of our consciousness that really affects out eternal journey in afterlife.
(1)          As we die our normal intelligence and logic increase (some call it universal and Iacopo calls it cumulative) due to the simple fact that since both intelligence and logic reside in the brain that isn’t occupied anymore with the functions that make us living (like the organs functionality – such as  moving eyes - to see something - moving hands, arms, swallowing food and/or drinks with their digestion, breathing , thinking, planning, learning, the beating of the heart)  and on and on and on, the list of what our brain is in charge of doing is so long that science can’t even list it today, in the second millennium.
Anyway, with such “increased” brain capacities we see our entire life like we watch a documentary, in doing so we are fully able to see and recognize any and all times we committed the only sin that counts (see my post about the ten commandments) sadly however we can do nothing to either repair or correct what’s done on earth while living therefore we can only as a soul regret what was and/or wasn’t done while living here on earth towards somebody else.
(2)         I’ve been trying to explain that there exists a fundamental difference between how the word God is commonly used and that of the creator – universal gravity force – (the atheist Richard Hawking recently stated that our universe couldn't be created without gravity), Jesus was our creator as man, and Jesus referred to “himself” as father or Jehovah (see my earlier post on this) plenty miracles that Jesus did can be easily explained (Lazarus, walking on water, Canaan’s wedding, just to name few) and in my opinion the fact that our creator (gravity) made into man (Jesus) it’s enough to read the Genesis in the bible to know that since our creator made us humans in “His own image and likeness” it’s clear that the God we talk about is us (= mankind, eternal with a brain that we in this second millennium have no idea of where our brain comes from, how it’s made and of very many capacities  we have thanks to the fact that our brain is “placed between our ears” )
(3)     Since after death we continue to exist forever (eternal NOW) we make the decision on our own about the way we will forever exist.

(a)    HELL: regretting something either done or not done to please or help others – this punishment is achieved through the projection of what our consciousness thought or experienced while living, here I can’t really make any example because it’s sufficient for you to think at something you never liked or hated doing or caused pain or disgusted you, to have a good idea of what I’m telling you.
For example what always scared me to death is the idea to be drowning; I really hope not to go to hell because I know that if I’ll end up to be in hell I’ll be drowning forever.
(b)    PURGATORY: just like HELL BUT with the difference to have the cognition that eventually HEAVEN is going to be the place where we – as a soul – will ultimately continue our existence, we can see heaven from purgatory and because of this we have more than an incentive to clean our soul with infinite determination.
(C)    HEAVEN: This is where all the positive projections of the consciousness that are based on either someone we loved, something we loved to do or places we loved to go to and to be.
I believe to have given this example in a previous post, my personal heaven will be playing piano with Glenn Gould and scuba dive in magnificent locations that my consciousness will create either from my personal experiences while living or places I dreamt to go to scuba dive that are very clear in my mind through pictures and reports I’ve seen in magazines and memories from good friends who went to those places and told me of their “adventures” when there.



  1.  http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-happens-to-consciousness-when-we-die/#
  2. http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence.html
  3. https://newrepublic.com/article/119755/human-consciousness-life-after-death-research
  4. https://bible.org/seriespage/8-consciousness-soul-after-death
  5. http://www.wired.com/2013/04/consciousness-after-death/
  6. https://bioethics.georgetown.edu/2015/07/consciousness-after-clinical-death-the-biggest-ever-scientific-study-published/
  7. http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=the-Dead

No comments: