Labels

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I’M SURE

I don’t want this post to become a religious piece about my Catholic beliefs, I just ask my readers to keep in mind what I just said about who’s God and who we are (my 7/19 post) and given that I distinctly remember that, making my agreement with Jesus I was clearly warned that my return to life would be “painful”, I’ve been trying to make some sense of what I’m living through, and when I was squeezing memories out of my (injured) brain, it came to my mind what I was taught when growing up in Italy and what my dad always said in difficult moments of life, I also remembered that the bible clearly says that God challenges us only if we are able to win, therefore I did – as usual – a simple internet search focused on this idea of a God-given challenge given only to the “strongest warriors” and I can proudly say that I’m now surer than before that I’ll overcome this very painful challenge too.
I want to add that I was also given the reason why I met with Jesus while in a coma, that’s all to do with the reason why I had my accident that’s very closely related to the powers of the human brain, that’s a real miracle that we are still learning how it functions, not to mention that we still don’t know how it’s made and much less how it works (i.e. quantum research about the brain and our uniquely human conscience).
Anyway, the point I want to make here is that – like for every other challenge I  dealt with before the accident – I have no doubt that I’ll return to be the married working man (and father) I’ve always been and I’m now very confident – based on my NDE experience - that all the losers (judges - who have no idea of what a neuropsy. assessment means - the neuropsy. themselves, all the conservators with their attorneys) involved in this horrible legislation, supposedly made for the benefit of very wealthy people’s divorces or to the benefit of wealthy people who are  “conserved” by those who are too lazy and ignorant to enter the real job market to honestly earn money but rather choose to become conservators, therefore will surely spend their afterlife forever regretting what they did to others (their conservatee’s).

Now, the bible says that God is always ready to forgive anyone for everything done (committed) provided that your wrongs are “repaired” before death; my advice is to return my $50K stolen from me ASAP and give me a real and honest assessment very soon (that for me is earlier than yesterday J).

  1. http://www.artofliving.org/wisdom/testing-times
  2. https://healingfromcomplextraumaandptsd.wordpress.com/2013/10/01/god-gives-his-hardest-battles-to-his-strongest-soldiers/
  3. http://www.viralissues.com/2014/04/god-gives-his-hardest-battles-to-his.html
  4. http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/does-god-promise-that-he-will-not-give-us-more-than-we-can-handle/

No comments: