Labels

Saturday, July 02, 2016

GRAVITY HAS GOT TO BE OUR GOD

Today id my angel's birthday, she turns to be 15 y/o and I'm expecting to have her close to to have joy to see her smiling to my gift for her, however I want to put here few more Youtubes I found yesterday that are better than the one I put in this post:



I just put them here without any comment, just go to my post linked above that talks about God being gravity, therefore omnipresent, I think that these videos add to the original one, just enjoy them and send to my angel all your best thoughts and wishes:

THE SCIENTIST


STEPHEN HAWKING
(atheist physicist claims it was gravity that created the universe)


THE BEAUTIFUL CREATION OF OUR UNIVERSE


BUT THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE VERY BEST
(even if I haad posted here before)

No comments: