Labels

Thursday, April 07, 2016

KEY WORDS


Worry not, I’m not going to talk about the key word used by all MD’s, or the word “try”, I’m just going to refer to the 2 keywords used by the mother of my 2 treasures in reference to me or to something I have a strong connection with, or she called me “agnostic” in one of her very rare emails to me and she described as “unsettling” the movie that I’ve been calling my “Bible movie” here several times (what dreams they come).
Aside from the very funny video here on top, I put below – as usual – few links to websites that explain not only the meaning of the term “agnostic” but also its difference with the term “atheist” since both are connected to each other.
I can understand why someone else could see me as an agnostic – even if both of my treasures were baptized in the same church in Italy where I married their mother and not considering that I’ve been praying Jesus (Pater noster) every night before falling asleep and my son used to attend his preschool when in NH, run by nuns.
This woman said the movie I really love to watch is “unsettling” for her just because she cannot understand it, in fact I finally understood the reason why she’s been telling me that I love her only because “my brain is injured” and for this I can say that I’m truly recovering rapidly, I was recently told by (I believe) an angel the reason why I’m crazy to keep my hopes high to eventually go to live with her and with my treasures soon and based on this understanding I feel it to be necessary to apologize to that man who I’ve been calling the “loser in Oxnard” for having committed me to conservatorship, it’s clear in my mind now that he just wanted for me to the protection of the law for me to live through my disabled time.
However, this doesn’t change a bit the disgust I have for whoever is a conservator, who truly can only be very big loser in life (not to mention their afterlife).
I know in fact of a woman who took over this business from the mother to make much money in a very independent way, meaning that since a conservator is a self-employed loser who has no superior to be controlled in what’s being done and there’s no career whatsoever to be made, the 2 examples of this kind of loser I have is of this woman who chose to keep this “robbing activity” started by her mother, who’ll never marry anyone worth a piece of a penny and therefore (hopefully)  will never procreate.
The other example is perhaps less strange because it’s about a man who naturally chose this dishonest activity given that he never had any kind of business education, he had to figure out a simple way to make money to support his wife and the kids.
I’m sure that there are plenty of other examples of incompetent losers (and robbers) to make, but these 2 are the ones I know of, if any of my readers have different ones, just send me a message with the gadget here on the right.
All I want to add – as the unwilling expert in afterlife I’ve become – is that only if all of those losers who decided to become conservators would know what afterlife they are looking at, I’m sure that it’d be very hard to find any loser to take this job of stealing money from disabled people like me.


  1.  http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/is-there-a-difference-between-atheists-and-agnostics
  2. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/isaac-saul/youre-not-agnostic-youre-an-atheist_b_4675638.html
  3. http://blog.dictionary.com/atheism-agnosticism/
  4. http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/atheism-agnosticism/
  5. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Agnosticism
  6. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic_atheism

No comments: