Labels

Monday, April 04, 2016

CAN YOU EXPLAIN?

I really want to ask to my readers if they know of a reason why I’m under conservatorship – that did cost me this far about $150,000 – for having expressed the intention to receive the perispinal Enbrel treatment.
Since I’ve been saying here that anything in medicine goes under the powerful keyword of try I hope I don’t need to say that IF I wouldn’t see any objective improvement, I would have immediately stopped any further attempts (just like I had said to the very important and good psychologist at UCLA) that’s exactly what my former neighbor told me he had done after the first injection, without any improvement.
Therefore I want to ask to you (my reader) what’s the reason for me to be happy and grateful to have spent $150,000 rather than (at most) $5.000 in doing what’s still not approved by our FDA – but soon to be approved by the FDA in AU – given that here in the USA all is driven and explained by money (the Big Pharma would lose billions of $$ in income and profits  IF a simple (and rather inexpensive) anti-rheumatic (Etanercept) would replace the thousands of meds given to victims of TBI for muscles relaxation and anti-depressants, the entire Big Pharma could go bankrupt over this AND no money could fund anymore any presidential election and candidate, both.
As I’ve been saying here, while I’m a Ph. D. in Economics, I’m not a MD, and very happy not to be one – what I’m a real expert however, is that I know very well what eternal afterlife the souls of those who’ve taken advantage of me (and my family) are going to have, simply because when they’ll die they’ll see their entire lives passing in front of them like in a documentary and with their intelligence (sometimes called cumulative or universal) they’ll point out whenever in their lives they did hurt someone else, therefore being able to decide the way to spend their own eternity.
Since I was recently asked I now want to say something about both those who inflict conservatorship to others (based on how pictures of cats and stones are seen) and conservators themselves.
The ones who inflict it (or the loser in Oxnard) will spend their eternity in their personal hell (=mental projection in negative of all that both scared or caused pain while living) while the conservators will either be forever in hell or they’ll have to break their backs working on something both futile and senseless for a pay of terrible pain. I’m sure that IF the people who chose their “career” in conservatorship could know what type of eternity they are looking at, nobody would never want to be one, no matter the pay, nor the feeling that they are just “helping” someone disabled.

  1. http://www.sangerlaw.com/Articles/
  2. http://www.westcoasttrustsestates.com/2014/06/whats-with-the-trustee-using-my-money-to-fight-me/
  3. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/45
  4. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unfair_preference
Like here on the right (good blogs):


No comments: