Labels

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

AGAIN, I MUST CORRECT MYSELF

Thanks to the immense capacity of the wonderful internet and emailing ability to talk to everyone I’m interested in communicating with, I learned that what I’ve been praying to receive as therapy to restore my injured brain can only be used little time after the injury, therefore all my previous posts on this matter have no value for me and makes correct my new neurologist Linda, whom I insistently begged to receive such treatment.
My unique disappointment with her is that it would have been sufficient to be told that such treatment is good if used only little time after the injury, I would have stopped immediately with my begging and my vast internet research.
This however, proves again (like if there was any need) that the patented injection I’ve been talking about (too) much would be the perfect method to give back the natural plasticity to my brain, BUT given that it’s aggressively protected by a legal firm, no MD wants to take the (monetary) risk to perform it unless the extension to such patent is purchased upfront.
I wrote way too many posts AND put links to it, to want to add anything anymore. I can only say – as the expert in afterlife I’ve regretfully become – that the man who owns this patent is looking at an eternity spent in regret for just going after the money (generated by his patent) rather than share it and surely win a Nobel Prize in medicine.



No comments: