Labels

Monday, April 25, 2016

I’M NOT ALONE, I WAS ABANDONED


I’m fairly sure that my constant readers know already of my being convinced to have met with Jesus and that having been labeled as agnostic (maybe true) it’s simply logic that having had such experience I’m now convinced in the real existence of a God, the creator of the entire universe, on this – given the plenty questions I’ve been receiving – I must explain that our creator is the universal gravity, while Jesus Christ (whom I met) is gravity made into man. I think it’s time for the entire Vatican kingdom to stop referring to Jesus as “the son of God”, how much longer must we be forced to hear those who are part of such kingdom say that Jesus was the son of God? My reason to post this thoughts here, is to say that – even if anyone who belongs to the Vatican kingdom (priests, monk, nun etc.…) would disagree – I’m alone because I’m abandoned by every person I always loved and took care of BUT Jesus never abandoned me, much like my dad (Saint Gianfranco) is always looking over me as a soul.
However, as the practical and objective individual I was born to be, the fact that not only I can’t remember having met with Jesus, but that on top I can’t even feel the presence of my own dad around me makes me truly wonder if all I’ve been believing and saying here is just my attempt to put little order in what I believe and think it to be true, if I add that there have been thousands of deaths among our soldiers shipped to countries that have been at war for centuries AND that I’ve seen how Jesus was “used” by the ancient Roman empire, or as the reason to keep and unify the people and countries they had ruled for centuries with in addition the theories – well expressed in the Zeitgeist movie series (the plenty who died and returned to life 3 days after having been put in their tombs) my simple questions are both why these people never became the founders of a worldwide religion and how can the Holy Shroud be explained, after having been studied for several decades by the most experienced researchers using the most modern research and most advanced  scientific methods.
Jesus had warned me that to survive my accident would be painful, but the pain I’ve been feeling has no method to be reduced (I’m under conservatorship, can’t work anymore and I lost my entire family on both sides of the Atlantic) , no medication exists to take care of my deepest pain BUT if at least I could receive what I hope could eliminate my physical pain, my life could be a bit better.
Please show your understanding and appreciation for my blog by making a little donation using the new Paypal button here on the right.


  1. http://www.biblestudytools.com/blogs/jesus-economy/5-exciting-ways-jesus-is-with-you-always.html
  2. http://www.thoughts-about-god.com/meditating/kk_always.htm
  3. http://biblehub.com/john/8-29.htm+
  4. https://carm.org/hebrews-138-you-can-always-count-jesus
  5. https://www.openbible.info/topics/god_being_with_us

A COUPLE OF .pdf DOCS ON THIS "EXPERIMENTAL" THERAPY

No comments: