Labels

Thursday, December 17, 2015

GOD DANG AGAIN

As I’m thinking at the reason of my "goddanging" I become aware that what caused my being under conservatorship is specifically because I was trying to pay for a cheaper (and illegal) way to receive the miraculous Perispinal Enbrel (that too many consider just a scam to rob desperate people who either survived TBI or have Alzheimer) The real hero (Michael) who attempted to parallel import the Enbrel (or Etanercept) needed to restore the plasticity in my brain (through the simple reduction of its inflammation) was kind and savvy enough to exchange dozens of emails with me to describe in minuscule details how this medication needs to be injected an how, then on top of it all I was lucky enough to get in email contact with Ian, the clinical senior lecturer in the Australian medical school based near Canberra who’s now supporting the request to the ANZTCR action to have the Australian FDA approve the use of Perispinal Enbrel for TBI recovery and to this I can only add that when the FDA in a country so close to the USA (for plenty reasons) all the financial (only)  obstacles that pharmaceutical companies have in place here, PE will finally become a real option for people like me.
On this subject I also want to add that since I was put under conservatorship to protect my financial interests, I’d like to be explained how paying more than $130.000 to my conservator AND to her attorney may protect my financial wealth.
Of course I cannot mention that the mother of my treasures felt it right to "invest" $100K in some project in Texas that went bankrupt few days after it was founded and she forgot to make any claims to our government that when will liquidate this scam might return to the claiming "investors" a dime on each dollar "invested" that in my/our case would mean $10.000 BUT since I was assessed to be at risk of wasting my money, I-m much better off having a conservator to protect it from me.
I realize that I might have put here too many numbers that require good confidence with basic arithmetic, so why don’t you look at my post named "FINALLY" with all of its links especially the one (in orange) to the ANZTCR.




  1. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/06/finally.html
  2. https://www.anzctr.org.au/Trial/Registration/TrialReview.aspx?id=362840

No comments: