Labels

Friday, December 18, 2015

MY LOVE AND MY TBI

I received through the wonderful gadget that allows to my readers to send messages to me, several pretty negative comments about the mother of my children and while I feel bad to have given the impression that I’m very upset with her, I just want to remind everyone something I said here already in various posts, or that love is the way that can distinguish humans from animals, or that when you see a mother animal (bear, horse or any other animal) taking care of the newborn by feeding it, or using the tongue to keep it clean and making sure that it can be recognized by that the smell, it’s just instinct that makes that animal act in that way, while for us humans is probably the most powerful feeling in this universe, or love.
I want to add to all I said here already that love has been represented in art with a heart and this makes sense because the heart increases its rhythm to give more oxygenated blood to parts of the brain that create the feeling of love.
This is where I think that the mother of my treasures has been correct since years when she tells me that I still love her because my brain is injured, however given that love is related to the action of the heart and mine is stronger than any other one, even if my brain is injured  (only in the motor cortex area) it’s impossible that my love for her is a mistaken feeling, or just a memory of my past, in addition why does she tell me that she loves me? Is she brain injured too to love someone with the brain injured who tells to her that I love her but I cannot mean it because my brain isn’t normal anymore?
Well people, aside from the fact that my heart can pump blood by the gallon in my brain (that’s not the injured one) no evidence exists that I may feel different about my queen who’s been sitting on the throne I built for her since we married 24 years ago  (hundreds of ups and one down only).
Therefore there’s nothing strange with my passionate and unending love for my queen, even if I post here what she’s been doing to try to replace me in some way.  NOBODY can ever take my place as her life companion and father of our treasures, no matter how hard she tries or in how many ways she may look for losers, because the man who may find a place in her heart has simply yet to be born (not to mention how he will end IF he’ll exists!).


  1.  https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-emotions/201111/what-makes-us-uniquely-human
  2. http://realtruth.org/articles/090806-002-science.html
  3. http://www.livescience.com/18750-animal-human-emotions-fears.html
  4. http://news.stanford.edu/news/2009/june17/classday-061709.html
  5. https://www.brainpickings.org/2015/10/26/alain-badiou-in-praise-of-love/

No comments: