Labels

Friday, September 04, 2015

IN GOOD COMPANY

My dear sista kept telling me to focus to how lucky I am to still be alive in "good health" rather than keep crying on myself for having lost (only) my entire family in both continents, my ability to walk and work (closely connected) be near to my treasures to guide them entering in adulthood and travel around this world to make friends and learn about different cultures and way of thinking, aside from the ability to take my treasures on vacation in great places of the world (Italy among them) and in trying to make sense of this, I found out the plenty important people whose like ended at age 42 (as it happened to me, I'm still living in pain for the immense love I have for both my treasures) I therefore made a small search of who had died at my same age (42) and I must say that plenty very important and famous people did die at my same age, in some way this another reason for me to look forward to my "passing over" when the time will be right.
However, aside saying that I'm going to be in good company after I'll die, there's something else I want to say that's completely based on my new real connection with the afterlife, which means that I'm now able to predict with great accuracy where the soul of people I know will be spending their eternity, of course given that I'm censored in what I say here I cannot name names, nor I can give any idea of whom I'm referring too, freedom of speech is lost one under conservatorship which is the reason why I support the NASGA organization, regardless of its total inefficacy(IF I know you, simply contact me and I'll tell you).
Anyway without spending any more words or any or more of your time I put here links and a video that give a good idea of the people I'll meet while there.

  1. http://www.whatwasdone.com/PersonList.php?&AgeAtDeath=42
  2. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/911-dust-lady-marcy-borders-6321101 



No comments: