Labels

Thursday, September 03, 2015

SENSE OF HUMOR


As it can be seen in this video the TBI victim has a good sense of humor and I'm glad to confirm that - among the too many losses - I too have a very good sense of humor, I actually often send emails to friends telling them that I'm concerned that drying up the tear glands could be dangerous, because sometimes I crack up laughing so much and so hard that the shirt I'm wearing get's soaked by my laughing tears.
What truly throws me off of my (wheel)chair are the Youtubes with both religious content (God's real existence) and those that talk about "natural methods" to heal an injured brain, these are actually more than hilarious because they make me go passed the laughing, which you know it's the crying for desperation, when I see people absolutely convinced that it's enough to eat certain types of apples (or any other kind of vegetables) when the moon (or any other planet in the solar system) is in a determined position respect to earth, the victim of TBI will initiate the natural healing of its injured brain, I mean, who wouldn't cry of sadness and frustration plus desperation if I was to say that to get rid of the cancer you have in your stomach all you need to do is to eat a rotten apple with worms while singing a psalm with the bible attached by left hand to the chest, (hey if you really have cancer you might try……who knows? I might just have given away the cure for cancer!)
Anyway, I can say that there's nothing that can stop me from having a great laugh, no matter how much pain, frustration and solitude for abandonment from those whom I still love tremendously I'm having, day after day since 2008…..not too long if looked at from the eternal point of view.
Anyway, I post here the video of the Australian guy who's fighting for perispinal Enbrel to become legally (and medically) approved in his country and - as I've been doing very many times - a new link that says that using Enbrel for neurological pain is what's needed to do to be free (at least) from pain.


  1. http://www.har-journal.com/archives/1184

No comments: