Labels

Saturday, August 22, 2015

QUANTUM PHYSICS


Quantum physics is necessary to understand the properties of solids, atoms, nuclei, sub nuclear particles and light. In order to understand these natural phenomena, quantum principles have required fundamental changes in how humans view nature. To many philosophers (Einstein included), the conflict between the fundamental probabilistic features of quantum mechanics and older assumptions about determinism provided a cognitive shock that was even more unsettling that the revised views of space and time brought by special relativity.
The word quantum refers to discreteness, i.e., the existence of individual "lumps" as opposed to a continuum. In Newtonian physics, all quantities are allowed to be continuous. For instance, particles can have any momentum and light can have any frequency. A quantum is a discrete packet of energy, charge, or any other quantity. For instance, one might say that electric charge is quantized in units of e=1.602e-19 C. (or in the case of quarks, units of e/3.)
All exchanges of energy come in discrete amounts. For instance, when light is absorbed by some material, the energy of the material does not rise continuously, but in discrete jumps. Each jump occurs when the material absorbs a single quantum of light. We will also learn that energy levels ("orbits") of an electron in an atom do not have a continuous range of possible energies, but instead that only discrete "orbits" are possible. This strange behavior is linked to the concept of wave-particle duality. I'm going to see that particles can be described by wave functions that tell the probability of finding the particle.
A new fundamental constant must be introduced to account for all these new phenomena: Planck's constant. It is denoted by h.
This constant relates wave-like quantities to particle-like ones. For instance, E is related to the frequency f of its wave function, and a particle's momentum p is related to the wavelength L of its wave function.
I now want to talk a bit about my very new interest that's become almost my passion, or what I learned in my coma with NDE experience, I guess directly from Jesus Christ, that goes hand-in-hand with what my friend Iacopo tells in his 3rd hypothesis, or that if we would know in advance how (and where) our souls will be spending eternity after the body is left here in a coffin.
I'm going to give here few examples of people I know because I cannot say this in a general way and I hope that my readers will understand even better what I'm trying to convey.
Take in example the Ph. D. in fear whose office is in Oxnard, he certainly is already aware that his not wanting to risk to say something different from his previous and very respectable (and experienced)  in his assessment of me has been hurting me and my family more than I can say in words, I suspect that he did so, not only to avoid being in contrast with experts like dr. T, but very much more because the woman I had seated on my life's throne told him of her fear of me……
I must add that his not wanting to tell to the court that the assessment he had made of me would certainly NOT negatively affect his own reputation anywhere, but not doing it now (while still living) is going to put his soul in his own hell of regret from which he'll never escape, given that all the other women in his life (their souls) won't help someone who became fascinated with the messenger (or the woman sitting on my throne).
Once again it's very true what Jesus, Iacopo, Einstein, Dante Alighieri and quantum physics (what a group!!) have been saying for several centuries, or that we all do have souls that move from life (and body) to life and we can interrupt "negative circles" only by not hurting anyone else while living and make our lives add positivity to this world as much as we can.



  1. http://www.wired.com/2014/04/quantum-theory-flow-time/
  2. http://www.preposterousuniverse.com/eternitytohere/quantum/
  3. http://www.forbes.com/sites/chadorzel/2015/07/08/six-things-everyone-should-know-about-quantum-physics/
  4. http://www.nature.com/news/theoretical-physics-the-origins-of-space-and-time-1.13613
Other reasons I have to like quantum theories:

No comments: