Labels

Thursday, August 20, 2015

GREATEST MARKETING

I've been making this blog probably one of the strongest support to the dermatologist in LA who's been selling (at great profits) his patented (and accidentally discovered) perispinal Enbrel treatment for neurological recovery (lately primarily from Alzheimer), while I understood as much as a brain injured man can, I also said here that:
  • nothing in medicine is ever predictable, therefore even the most experienced MD can only guess what effect any type of medication (or therapy) can have on anyone for whatever need.
  • every article on the internet about this "miraculous treatment" always at least mentions or is closely related with this dermatologist
  • no matter for how much time I've been searching for one of these patients to contact for some questions about their experience and results (if any), I can only mention my former neighbor in Ventura, who did it himself without any benefits whatsoever.
  • and how can it be that this dermatologist hasn't been stopped from doing this in years and that nobody at the FDA has said a word about his doing this?
  • but then again let me at least try it once
Ha, my Australian biotechnological expert (Ian Clinical Senior Lecturer of Pathology) who was my email friend has been refusing to reply to my email messages for too long of a time for me not to doubt about this "marketing topic".
Now that Jesus is helping me to return to be a free man (from conservatorship) and be returned my money savings (accumulated by someone who surely knows how to do it = a professional conservator) rather than the idiot who makes this blog, I have to realize that the perispinal Enbrel was just the dream of an idiot (me) who - given that was born more stubborn than anybody else - isn't going to delete any of the posts under the labels Enbrel and TBI recovery (about 50). Here you go, let me add one more:




Ha, the marketing: 
  1. http://www.exacttarget.com/blog/the-30-most-genius-content-marketing-examples-of-2014-so-far/
  2. https://thedma.org/category/advance/great-marketing/
  3. https://www.act-on.com/whitepaper/7-characteristics-of-great-marketing-content/
  4. http://www.inc.com/magazine/201504/erin-geiger-smith/tipsheet-the-tricky-art-of-parenting.html
  5. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/10-companies-with-insanely-great-marketing/
My only final question is: of all the people who have prohibited me to at least try this, what will you do if and when this therapy will become FDA approved next year with the new president of the USA??

No comments: