Labels

Thursday, July 09, 2015

CLARIFICATIONS

Yet here is another post I wrote in 2011 and - for some reason I cannot think of - I erased it from this blog, but this too is about religious feelings that truly are part of my being almost since I was of very young age and here too I name Pascal Wager who was mentioned to me by my sista Beth, convinced that I had the need to find my Catholic faith again, but I post it again here in hope that one of my two 100% Lingiardi treasures will say something about what I post here to their irreplaceable mother. 

  • I’m sure that you all know how painful it can be to have your children living not too far but never receive their call or show that they think of you and know you live close by, and can’t think it would be fun to spend few hours with their only real dad. My sharing my pain with that of Jesus while on the cross - as I was told by an experienced pastor - means that my room already is His home, I talk with Him many times every day because I receive from Him (and my treasures) the strength to keep living like this.
  • I consider it amazing that Jesus can send real messages to me using "messengers" or through very normal people I happen to be in company of and I talk with, I actually receive His messages even via phone calls that I can recognize being from Him just because I receive calls from people I don't know, nor I ever met before but who talk to me like we've known each other for ages.
  • Aside from the fact that I was born in Italy, where the State of the Vatican resides and the Catholicism is almost the ruling party over the (too) many others, I never really considered myself a very religious person, meaning that my going to Sunday Mass never was an obligation of any kind, much like receiving communion and doing confession before it.
  • I certainly grew up following all of these directions for any accomplished Catholic but I really never paid too much attention to following them, partly because living in the USA it's exceptional for anyone to behave following Catholic practices and very much because I chose as my companion a woman who never received any education in the religious field, in fact she thinks it's all just a big waste of time.
  • Many of the messages I receive from Jesus are simple for me to understand and report here (like the one about my wonderful daughter soon becoming a troubling issue for her mother), while I cannot really talk about others I received because they specifically name people (my unnameable psychologist, my divorce attorney, one of my caregivers, etc…) who would cause me trouble if I ever did.
  • The one thing I can confidently say is that since it's been very well known (even by atheists) that our Supreme Creator (God) is always ready to forgive anyone as long as regret is shown and is followed by the repair - at least attempted - of the wrongs done to someone else
I feel it to be my duty with my blog here to suggest to those who have been humiliating, robbing and hurting me to begin at least to repair what they know very well they have done to make me suffer so bad to avoid to their souls to be spending their after-death eternity in what is commonly called Hell.
Like the mathematician Pascal Wager said few centuries ago, "it's better (more convenient) to believe that God exists even if there is no proof one exists".
I offer the advice to my latest psychologist that one important reason why we live our lives here on earth is to show not only that we know how to respect others, but very much also that we can reproduce and bring new lives into existence, so no point in having interests in a side that cannot allow reproduction - even if it can ensure educational and title goals, what's the life of someone who chooses not to multiply while here alive on earth? Such God-given life is truly a complete waste, if in addition you hurt someone else, to me there's no question where your soul will spend its eternity!
I simply want to conclude this post that the only reason why I'm still living is for the immense love I have for my treasures who are worth any pain and anything else I must suffer every day.



  1.  http://www.inquisitr.com/1769833/god-is-real-mit-scientist-touts-conclusive-scientific-evidence-of-the-discovery-of-god-video/
  2. http://www.wsj.com/articles/eric-metaxas-science-increasingly-makes-the-case-for-god-1419544568
  3. http://realtruth.org/articles/140710-001.html
  4. http://www.closertotruth.com/series/can-science-talk-god?gclid=Cj0KEQjww42tBRCO-sfEiO3DvYMBEiQAHeqMKJeHxzGgkabGz4Iqa-ZmSsI_x4R3bonT5Q5_kzc73XYaAo6a8P8HAQ
  5. https://medium.com/starts-with-a-bang/can-science-prove-the-existence-of-god-b6fefdc52588
  6. http://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html

No comments: