Labels

Monday, June 01, 2015

WHAT A DEAL!

As I look at the papers sent to me by the court in Ventura and all of its addresses (including the minor children of my sister in Italy and my former defense attorney - (who denies she received them) I see the amount of the payment to my former guardian and all I can say is that it's been a very good deal for me, because as I turn to the retirement age I'll be returned much more money that I'd have if I lived with the mother of my treasures (my only reason to be still alive).
However, there truly are some negative sides in this too, meaning that I've had no intimacy whatsoever with my guardian, nor I've been able to see or influence in any way (maybe with  this blog......) my children/treasures.
At the risk of being very boring again I simply want to define our soul in the way that has made sense to my many friends who are both atheists and/or Darwinian, in fact my new way to explain that we all have a soul is simply saying that with the death of our body (end of the function of all the organs), our conscience, education, experience and love remain in existence but go in another dimension (commonly called afterlife), where it's what our own intelligence, education, beliefs, experiences and even dreams create our new "world" where we - as souls - spend eternity.
This is the reason why I often said here not to have regrets while alive and not to believe that death is the end of everything, I know for sure where the souls of those people will end up to be forever: eternal nothingness!
Later I'll elaborate on my "hypothesis" of the difference between the creator of the entire universe (with us), Jehovah and God (us people) because I keep receiving messages asking for explanations, I decided for me it to be easier to post my hypothesis here rather than respond the same thing to dozens of people who ask the same question to me.
In the meantime I want to apologize to my guardian (to what animal?) and the Ph. D. in fear who - for very different reasons - (that one day I may post here) will be - as souls - in their hell forever.


  1.  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=good+deal
  2. http://www.practicalmoneyskills.com/personalfinance/lifeevents/car/deal.php

No comments: