Labels

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

GOOD DEAL IMPLICATION

As I read the link to the Urban Dictionary definition of making a good deal, I realize that it precisely describes my way of being since I was born, or that for me in order to "move on" (for my natural impatience) in anything I've ever been involved with (conversations about anything, business decision and all else you can think of) I always both agreed or said YES to anything I was ever any part of "something you don't really care for just say, "good deal or yes" over and over again until they shut the fuck up".
What adds to this, represents the very much fun I always had when dealing with others, no matter how important or smarter than me they were.
In addition - in case you may wonder - my always being in agreement with idiots of that size never brought to me anything negative or uncomfortable for my life and that for those whom I love (past, present and future).
Let me make it clear too that my being in agreement with somebody else was just for the reason to move forward faster the matter being talked about AND ONLY if this matter wasn't - in my mind - important, or that my life and that of my family couldn't be affected in any way, shape or form.
I must admit that this is the only proof that my brain is truly injured, why would I ever agree with that Oxnard Ph. D. in fear if I could foresee that my agreeing with all the crap he said and the idiotic drawings he dared to ask to me what they represent, if I could just glimpse to the implications that such testing could have for my family (my creation)?
I just want to say to that loser in Oxnard - to be more clear - that I do know and truly understand that to tell to that court that what you said of me isn't correct, but how else could you avoid eternity in hell and earthly punishments, such as your own reputation and the health of those you love the most if you don't take "this plunge"?



No comments: