Labels

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

WHAT CONNECTIONS?

Last January I posted a story based on my new possibility and ability to make researches and learn about how we are all connected to each other, no matter the geographical distance or even the time http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/01/connections.html in a way we truly are all like brothers, much like what these videos show and what my good friend Iacopo sustains in his research, in fact - given the enormous amount of spare time I have I could list here very many situations in my life that fully demonstrate some kind of connections among people across the world and across very different times. The only examples I want to make are that the headhunter who positioned me to have my job at Deckers, died few weeks after my appointment for brain cancer and one of my very early girlfriends in Italy broke her hip on the same day that I broke mine in California, I can go on with examples of this kind with plenty others, also related to my former work environment, but since I found these two videos that seem to be perfect to me to demonstrate this topic I conclude this post with the link to that post about connections and very few consistent links:





No comments: