Labels

Friday, April 10, 2015

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS EXPLANATION



As I had promised to do earlier here, I'm going to comment what our true Creator (Joshua the Lord, not God - the us) gave to us humans in the person of Moses on the Sinai mountain (where I went once), I'll make my comments in bright green color, to make it easier to distinguish from the true commandments text.

The Ten Commandments
1.       You shall have no other Gods but me.
This may sound like an order, but we are completely free to decide what to do about God, because of our free-will.
2.     You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.
This refers very clearly to excessive self-confidence, all we have and succeed in doing only comes from the decision of our Creator, it isn't ourselves alone who can do or undo anything while living on earth. This is truly my biggest sin.
3.     You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
This specifically refers to the Lord, our creator, while God is us humans, so it only applies to Joshua, our true Lord.
4.     You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy.
The Sabbath is the one day in the week when you do something different from any other day of the week.
5.     Respect your father and mother.
It's what my treasures always do, no matter what their mother tells to them.

6.     You must not kill.
Obvious at this time, but not thousands of years ago when someone could be sentenced to death for cheating on the spouse or just saying a lie.
7.     You must not commit adultery.
Adultery means when a married person (spouse) decides to replace the true companion of life with somebody else (B.)
8.     You must not steal.
To steal something from someone else has been considered very bad forever - like in example stealing a spouse from the life companion.
9.     You must not give false evidence against your neighbor.
The word neighbor refers to someone else, not necessarily someone who lives close to you, on earth while living we are all neighbors to any other living person .
10.  You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods. You shall not be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbor.
To be envious means to want either the spouse, the woman or things that don't belong to you, therefore to be envious of such things puts in your mind the desire to make them yours by taking them away from someone else and this too cannot drive you to any good action.



Whenever any of these commandments isn't strictly followed a "mortal sin" is committed, which means that you must be able to overcome what you did against that commandment to have the doors to heaven opened to your soul when you die (or leave your body here on earth).


  1. http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research24.html
  2. http://www.anunseenworld.com/lifeafterdeath.html
  3. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/21/heaven-is-for-real-near-death-experience_n_5175109.html

1 comment:

Marica Nadarish said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s iPhones Text messages, whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr James was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via Gmail (worldcyberhackers) or whatsApp : +12678773020