Labels

Sunday, April 12, 2015

COMMENTS TO MY MENTALISM REFERENCES

I had made reference in a couple of posts here to the practice of mentalism that prompted believers in this practice to post comments with their URL to websites on this:
Besides saying that I'm truly happy to see that my blog is read by intelligent people (not just people who browse the internet to kill time) I simply want to underline that mentalism is a simple way to use what our creator gifted us with, that makes us humans completely different from any other animal (mammalians too) on earth.
Mentalism is a practice that attempts to increase the use of the infinite capabilities of our brain, sometimes with the scope to marvel others who see but this is only our beginning in the controlled use of our brain, that's still so elementary that I compare to kindergarten level of education, when our brains are all at Ph. d. level.
Therefore while I don't want to minimize or much less ridicule this mentalism attempt to better control what our brain can easily do, I simply want to clarify that mentalism is a level 0.001 on a scale 1 to 10 in the control of our brain powers and capacities.


MY COMMENTED POSTS:
  1. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/04/pounding-on-same-stone.html
  2. http://lingiaca.blogspot.com/2015/02/mentalism.html 

No comments: