Labels

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

RESULT OF MY MUM'S GENIUS

The fact that I was able to try the various minerals and supplements that aren't anymore in my possession now and never resulted in any benefit of any kind, gave to me the mental certainty that also my passionate love and deep knowledge of the perispinal Enbrel therapy (even patented) has been a dream of my injured brain.
No way if anything truly existed that can surely give immediate neurological recovery to a TBI victim, no MD or neurologist of this great country would refuse to administer it to someone who - like me - begs for it plus is ready to consider it a trial and therefore make any personal responsibility completely disappear for the one who administers it.
In addition, since I had felt to have become a good friend (by email, given the amount we had exchanged) with a biotechnician originally from Australia (Ian) who explained to me in scientific and medical detail the way the anti-inflammatory Enbrel acts once injected inside the brain, inflamed because injured, since he's been refusing to have any email contact with me since months, I'm now confirmed even more (if necessary at all) that this perispinal Enbrel is truly the dream of my injured brain.
Only out of respect for my hundreds of hours of research and for all those who cared to reply to my questions I'm not going to delete the dozens of posts with links to other consistent websites, in addition I leave this "back door" open because nothing is ever certain or predictable in medicine, until it's tried personally, like I did with all my now sequestered supplements.
Given that TBI is now considered the epidemic of this new millennium, I'm sure that a therapy is going to be developed, I only hope before I'm dead already.



No comments: