Labels

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

MONTH OF MAY & JESUS



I posted something about connections on 4/1 that (with its links) makes the point I want to make today.
Aside from the fact that many miracles (what science cannot explain) have been happening to me as a person (no neurologist at Cottage hospitals could figure out:
·         why being hemi-paretic on the left body-side, I still have perfect skin sensations and feelings
·         as I got out of the 2 months long coma I could speak perfectly both in English and Italian
·         my logic, intelligence and wide experience still allow to me to discuss business matters with former colleagues and business owners
·         my NDE has put me in direct contact with Jesus
·         my former dear caregiver I named sista  has reinforced this connection with Jesus and the afterlife surely by turning on again my Catholic upbringing and helping me do plenty HBOT sessions (also at higher ATA pressures) that must have "awaken" parts of my brain I never used before (or that nobody knows they exist).

I also want to add of another miracle I experienced very recently: here at the Villa there is a Catholic mass every Sunday and I decided few weeks ago to attend to it, it was pretty joyous event where the priest sang the entire service while he had an assistant who spoke about very deep concepts that still resonate inside of me.
This is what I want to say about the month of May:
1.       it's the month when I was born
2.     it's when I married the only woman I'll love forever
3.     it's when I'll go to court (juvenile!) next


However, given my existent and reinforced connection with Jesus, I know that I won't be in that court alone, simply because Jesus will be there with me in my support, this reminds to me very much of what the priest's assistant said during that Mass: "it's wrong to pray or go to Mass because God wants you to do it, you go to Mass with God same as when you pray with God which - given that God is our creator made into Jesus the man, I'm going to be in that juvenile court with God I need nobody else to be there.

  1. http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/jesus-historical-jesus/did-jesus-exist/
  2. http://www.livescience.com/38014-physical-evidence-jesus-debated.html
  3. http://www.icr.org/article/has-archaeological-evidence-for-jesus-been-discove/
  4. http://www.ucg.org/the-good-news/surprising-archaeological-find-proof-of-jesus-existence
  5. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

No comments: