Labels

Saturday, April 18, 2015

MY MOTHER IS A GENIUS!



It just so happened that during one of my daily conversation with my dear and loving mother by phone she told to me something that I initially considered irrelevant, but that after having checked in the internet I found plenty websites that confirm what she had told to me, or that fish oil causes weight gain, I therefore immediately surrendered my "prohibited" supplements that aren't supposed to be kept by a resident of the Villa unless a MD writes a prescription for it. I remember one time asking to a MD to have a prescription listing my minerals and vitamins, I can still hear his loud laughing while telling me that I'd have a hard time to find any MD who prescribes to me vitamin C or fish oil.
Once again you've been right for what concerns what I'm doing mamma and now my drawer filled with those supplements is completely empty, with the joy and satisfaction of my nurse here. There is so much material on the internet about the fact that fish oil causes weight gain that I'm not going to post any link here, just make a simple Google search of fish oil, weight gain and see to the millions of websites that come out in about one second.


No comments: