Labels

Saturday, April 25, 2015

BULLCRAP OF FORGIVENESS

I must admit that my sleeping night are packed full of crazy dreams, in example last night I was in Verona shopping for a new Audi 90 with my very good friend Gernot  (son of the COO of Volkswagen in Italy with whom I took a real crazy vacation in the San Pietro island in the very south west of the Sardinia island (http://www.charmingsardinia.com/sardinia/excursion-san-pietro-carloforte-islands) and - if at all possible - everyone there spoke in English.
However I want to say that my forgiveness to that real bastard means nothing and isn't at all necessary since very obviously he's going to be in his hell in eternity, I guess that my Italian origins can never let me think straight because - even if very obviously - I'd like to strangle with my hands that PhD in fear and that young woman who's won her lifetime lottery ticket by becoming my boss, I do know as a fact (for sure) that they both will spend their eternity in their own hell.

I therefore feel it safer (for me) to forgive them all, since sooner than later they'll all know and understand precisely their wrongs made to others while living and will therefore condemn themselves to the hell made by their own conscience.


No comments: