Labels

Sunday, April 26, 2015

OBJECTIVE PERCEPTIONS

As I'm looking at this blog (and reading it a bit) I say that if I was looking at it as somebody else, I'd be thinking that the guy who makes it, is truly out of his mind - even if I've been since birth a devoted Catholic - what I read here is what some lunatic, fanatic believes it to be real and is really convinced of all he says in writing.
Maybe this is what psychology calls "split, or dual personality" but my predominant self has no doubt of the truthfulness of my writings about my convinced objective perceptions, my mother tells me often that while she spends many hours each day praying saints, she doesn't believe that they can do anything because they all died centuries ago and when I ask if she thinks that my dad/her husband still exists and can see Jesus, she becomes very sad and tells me that both Jesus and my father are dead and no longer exist, that's actually the beginning of my talking about the very backbone of the Christian faith with the example that Jesus gave and the hope that every Catholic believer has, to continue the existence also after death.
The fact that my recent direct experience has lifted the cap of doubt from my mind has transformed me in the fervent believer in the truthfulness of afterlife that's now very popular in the news and makes me doubt that maybe is the way for our government to eliminate the angry frustrations of those who lost someone beloved in an already lost war in the other side of the world.



  1.  http://timeforchange.org/spirituality-information/subjective-perception
  2. https://nietzschescave.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/the-perception-of-reality-objective-or-subjective/
  3. http://glossary.ahalmaas.com/phrases/objective-perception

No comments: