Labels

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

SON OF A GUN

Son of a gun is an ancient British way of saying used for prisoners made in ships doing illegal things (smuggling), in my (broken) mind it's the same as saying "son of a bitch", but it's much nicer, therefore that's the way I shall be referred to, given that my Italian blood has been boiling in my veins crazy for revenge and looking forward to make my enemies die of an atrocious painful death with my own hands.
However - in line with the true revelation I had in my NDE I need to forgive all those whom I'd be very happy to murder myself, very much because I recently figured out the reason why researchers and people of high culture say that God's intelligence is human.
In fact, just think to the God-given punishments to our souls for not having followed to the letter the 10 commandments, it's just like what Iacopo says in his hypothesis, we all are reincarnations of the same identity, therefore "love your enemy, as you love yourself"
 Attached to this very same concept is my firm belief that us humans are a form of God, meaning that the Creator of this entire universe (with the multiverse) is certainly real but we were given the brain, the most complex organ in the entire universe that we still don't know even how it's made (physically and much less functionally).
I could talk of those who'll pay in eternity for the bad they have been doing to me and to my treasures, but since I have no freedom of speech anymore because evidently somebody is too concerned to be recognized for the bad done to way too many, I'm just going to wait for the time when their souls will leave their bodies to know what their own universal intelligence will be placing them forever.
I just conclude by inviting my readers to go to the websites I linked here and to watch the Youtube video too, because it's very important to keep in mind that IF you correct your wrongs while still living, you give to yourself the chance to forgive yourself for your own actions while here on earth and be in heaven for eternity.


  1. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=son+of+a+gun
  2. http://justinletourneau.blogspot.com/2012/03/son-of-gun.html

No comments: