Labels

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

OUR (HUMAN) BRAIN

I've been saying here that whenever there seems to be NO explanation (scientific, physical or mathematical) people label an event as a miracle, think in example to Thomas Alva Edison http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Edison, when he developed the light
bulb and first introduced it to the public, now nobody even think to anything strange when entering a dark room and turning the light on (oh, miracle!) the same applies to the existence of God, I imagine that I used to say that God is what people think of whenever no explanation can be given for the creation of this universe (now just one of many = multiverse concept) with the milky way and solar system with our earth in it (including the moon, very important for us) I bet that in 100 years from now the advances of quantum theories will have "officially" proved that God is what created all we see in this universe and people will smile reading in history books about the way we kept our beliefs alive for many centuries.
I've also been saying here that according to my (broken as a fearful Ph. D. assessed) logic since after "just 2 millennia" we only know that the brain is the most complex organ in our body and that - at best - we just use 10% of its capacities - we are now starting to look at how it's made (B.R.A.I.N. Obama launched project) thankfully!
Never mind the fact that a brain injured person (like I am) has been talking about the human brain being a direct creation of God that is like the "antenna receptor" to put us in contact (through focus, desire and by praying) with Him, therefore minimally increase our brain capacities to have (good and bad) real miracles happen.
All of the above clearly explains (in my injured logic and mind as per you) why I both survived (with minimal brain damage - just the motor cortex) an accident that could have killed anybody else and made a real deal (miracle) while in a coma, with my own soul so that I now have real proof that our creator God truly exists!
I best say nothing about the way I'm using my very powerful brain (even if damaged in an important region to me), let me just state to be very sure not to pass over (die) with any regrets or unfinished business because that's the sure way to regret forever as a soul (= in hell).
I truly cannot make myself any more clear than this, so I live it all up to you to do what's necessary (M, A, sista B., etc...) to let me free again, my brain is only focused on re-balancing our earthly lives. God and your souls will take care of the rest, "only forever"........

  1. http://www.braininitiative.nih.gov/index.htm
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Brain_Project
  3. https://www.humanbrainproject.eu/
  4. http://www.livescience.com/28354-obama-announces-brain-mapping-project.html




No comments: