Labels

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

FREE WILL

I would say that in my several posts here I made it pretty clear that I believe in the real existence of God and That - based on y own true experience - I'm a real creationist.
In addition my passion for mathematics - that I had since attending elementary school - has given a real passion to me for researching and trying to understand the principles of quantum mathematics, when I was looking for the right Youtube video to post in my "soul and god" post, I found (and posted) a video that mentions the free will too, I felt "compelled" to write here something about it too and while I'm sure that those I mention will recognize themselves very easily, I do know already that nobody else could ever point the finger to anyone in specific.
I said here before that I'm no MD and I want to add too that I'm no God either, very simply because if I was it, I'd be repairing (or healing) my brain just by simply imposing my hand on my head (ha!).
Although, it's been recently proven that the intelligence of God is totally human, just like ours is, with the small difference that God can see the future just like we can remember the past, no wonder! if anybody could know in advance what is going to be the result of any of our actions first of all we would all be winners of the lottery, therefore billionaires but then the divorce attorneys should best specialize in something else, given that divorce wouldn't ever exist anymore.
Actually, I cannot even imagine how our lives would forever change based on this additional capacity, in my personal case I'd never even think to go for a bike ride on October 12th, 2005, I'd still have a family and my great career, very much also because I've always been able to put together small indications to form in my mind a fairly confident prediction of what the future might be, obviously without being a God myself.
This ability of mine to somehow predict what's going to happen in the future gives me the ability to say that the soul of the Ph. D. in fear is going to end up in hell for eternity, because - as everyone knows - our entire lives are seen like a documentary when we die, with the additional capacity to recognize whatever bad we did to others and will determine where we'll spend our eternity (regretting mistakes done victimizing others and never even tried to fix, or repair/adjust them).
As I had said already there is no intervention, nor need of any God here, all was created by God (earth, milky way, solar system, multiverse - more to come about this ) human kind, their soul and eternal existence, with free will.
I find it pretty humorous that free will is described in the bible as something used by the very first woman (Eve) who used it to disobey the instruction of God and resulted in us humans to live here on earth in pain, wars and everything bad you can think of.
Some time ago I posted here that I hope that our next president (in USA) could be Hillary Clinton, but I now withdraw my hopeful support, simply because it's men that since the beginning of time took the lead in doing everything, from creating families, supporting them (food or finances), it's a very simple genetic result of what men have been doing from the beginning of time, while women are certainly superior to men in the pain management area and creation of new life, nobody can say that what men have been in charge of, for the same amount of time might be any different.
Given the current scientific confidence in the fact that we all have a soul I therefore want to say that I feel sorry for the people who have hurt me and my family, simply because as their souls will see their lives like a documentary of with the additional ability to recognize when they did wrong (or bad) to others, it will be their independent decision (supported by free will) that will place their souls (and personalities) where they objectively deserve to be forever (not God).
What's very true however and it's written very clearly in the Bible is that forgiveness is very possible, if only you try to repair your mistakes while still living.
Here again I'm telling to you people that it could be sufficient for you to make it right again for me and my family (4 people in total) to avoid sending your own soul forever in hell.


  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_will
  2. http://www.lifeeducation.org.au/what-we-do/news/item/351-free-will-power-this-ocsober
  3. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-will-to-power/
  4. http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/free_will.html
  5. http://www.aish.com/sp/f/48965061.html



No comments: