Labels

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

AGAIN ON JESUS/GOD


My reason to justify the amount of posting, thinking and emailing with real philosophers and even scientists, is only that in my NDE I had agreed with Jesus to survive an accident that would have murdered anybody else only for the love I have for my two children/treasures.
I find it interesting that I used to doubt that I had mentioned the love I have for my children rather than the love I have for their mother Michele, but when I visited my dad in Italy few months before he passed away I had a good discussion with him about this very subject and he taught me that no matter if your children are created inside the mother's body, the connection with the father is at least equal to that of the mother.
This honest talk I had with my dad truly changed my approach to life because it explained to me very well why I'm living again and why, while I'm in atrocious pain, just thinking to my daughter I can bear any amount of pain, no matter its strength or duration in time.
Moreover, this brings me to say that I figured out the reason why God made Himself human in Jesus Christ to be on earth to die crucified to expiate the sins of humanity.
For the longest time I couldn't understand why Jesus, our God would have chosen to die so painfully to forgive the sin to sacrifice chicken or pigs done by men to honor and conquer the goodwill of God the creator, but I very recently realized that God didn't die to expiate our sacrificing animals in His honor, BUT to expiate the tremendous powers of the brain that He gave to us humans, that - as everyone here already knows - we only use at a small fraction of its powers, is the "antenna receiver" to be in contact with Him and can do both wonderful miracles and/or terrible things happen to others.
I really hope not to express any blasphemy when I say that because of the hatred and mental powers of my former employer at Tecnica (its owner), I was practically murdered in the accident I had, but because of it, I was blessed to meet with Jesus (God).
Given that, science has been advancing so much with quantum theories both in mechanic and in physics, I hope that soon we humans will be able one day to control the powers and capacities of our brain to have humanity and planet earth live in a complete new dimension of existence.
  1. http://newsun.com/orna2.html
  2. http://www.near-death.com/
  3. http://www.chabad.org/parshah/article_cdo/aid/344336/jewish/Life-Never-Ends.htm
  4. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090212074049AA2E74k



No comments: