Labels

Friday, August 01, 2014

LIFE AND DEATH

Today I would like to express some concepts about topics that have fascinated humanity since the beginning of time and say that many recent theories are right.
I start by saying that I believe in the existence of a God creator of this universe where we are with the earth (and maybe other universes too) and for me the proof that God truly exists - except that I met with Him - is that there are millions of other reasons that can prove it, both physical and of many other types, though - as I said - the God in whom I believe may not be Jesus, who spoke as if He was the son of God in order to be better understood by Palestinians shepherds more than 2,000 years ago, but is what created the universe from the Big Bang (or perhaps even earlier), and gave to mankind the brain that can not be explained by any evolutionary theory bu is simply a kind of receiving antenna that allows us to get in touch with Him and that - at best - we can use 10% of its capacity and when someone can use a small percentage points more than usual, miracles are made (what science cannot explain), or we have people like Einstein, Michelangelo or Beethoven.
So in a sense I do agree with those who say that the human brain is the true God. Then I put here below - as always - links to sites that specialize in the concept that man is eternal, through the existence of the soul that is in all of us even before we are born, and as such gives us a life that never ends, or is eternal and that certainly (now being proved with the most advanced quantum studies) does not stop with the death of the body, but that continues to exist with all the knowledge and experience gained while living, with its unique personality too.
Then I'd talk about what happens when you die with a specific state of mind (i.e. happiness and satisfaction or unhappiness and sense of guilt) but since I would need to give examples of people, whom I know very well and who surely would not like what I say, I just leave it at that.
Anyway I hope you can appreciate what I have found in support of what I say, that really fascinates me and makes me ask to myself why the heck I agreed with Jesus to remain alive to suffer like a dog for the love I have for my Lingiardi puppies that is "only" eternal and helps me to overcome my worst days (the "power of love" :).

In fact, sometimes I wonder if all these new studies and findings are real or just a  fantasy invented by the fear of death that God has given to us humans to ensure that humankind continues to grow and has a guaranteed future.

  1. http://frontlines.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/04/19/life-never-ends/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0
  2. http://thetriffids.com/good-life-never-ends-the/
  3. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0237937/
  4. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/eleanorroo121109.html
  5. http://www.pinterest.com/casiebean/family-where-life-begins-and-love-never-ends/



No comments: