Labels

Monday, July 28, 2014

TRINITY

On 4/18 this year I made my movie review of "Heaven if for real" where I expressed my deep disappointment to see that it's now our President Obama, with the support of nonetheless Hollywood that is driving the switch between the American faith in consumerism and the faith in our Creator God, rather than the Catholic church with the Vatican and all of its "soldiers" (Bishops and priests, to say the least).
Given that, I posted something critical about the Vatican Monarchy in Italy that had me receive several messages of support, I decided to post something with the same tone here in the USA (with the permission of the Ph. D. in fear who thought it to be safer to condemn me to conservatorship).
What I posted in my mother language is that it's the Vatican itself that should spearhead this "transformation" in values in this great country through the efforts of Bishops, nuns and priests rather than have our political leader and the movies made in Hollywood take this responsibility.
I also said that the Vatican itself is a monarchy with the Pope as king that has had their hands dipped in innocent blood since centuries, think of the Crusades and to how many innocent people died in those war campaigns, then think to all the "infidels" who ended up being burnt alive (i.e. Joan of Arc) and most recently think of the priests who sexually molested their pupils giving as reason for their wrong behavior God's will, this cause the "resignations" of Pope Benedict XVI before Francis.
But getting back to the very reason of this post I find it upholding that nobody seems to have understood that when Jesus was referring to God "his father" was simply doing it to make himself better understood by (never forget) shepherds of 2.000 years ago, if the concept of the Trinity means that the Father (God), the son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit are all just one entity, why do Catholics still celebrate the difference between God and Jesus 2.000 years later? AND why it's President Obama visiting the Pope in the Vatican to give the lead to this replacement of faiths in our country?

I hope that if any of my readers here is in agreement with me I can receive a small donation and if anyone is very against what I say please send a message to me, even if as anonymous.

  1. http://www.catholic.com/tracts/the-trinity
  2. http://www.catholicbible101.com/theholytrinity.htm
  3. http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15047a.htm



No comments: