Labels

Saturday, August 02, 2014

I ADMIT


Ifti here is the reason why my blogs have recently improved very much, have a sitemap and have become much easier to read and navigate. If you just go to his blog here below you can hire him to work on your blog too for a very reasonable cost, the exchange rate with Pakistan is still very advantageous with the $dollar, therefore to pay him for the work on your blog it's very inexpensive, especially when compared to what is available in the USA.
He can also work on Development, SEO, Designing, Blogging, Marketing, HTML 5 Projects etc. I've been working on my main blog (this one) by email with Ifti for several weeks and I've learned way more than I used to know, in addition I've made very much research in many other blogs and asked questions to other bloggers, so now I feel to have become an "expert blogger" myself too.
I therefore hope to drive to Ifti some good business through my blog very much because Ifti has made it very efficient in terms of Search Engine Optimization , so that no matter what search engine is used (Google, MSN Yahoo, etc..) my blog is listed in the search results very often.
I therefore want to help Ifti to expand his business by making this post about him because he truly deserves success going forward, he's smart and flexible that are very good characteristics for someone in business on his own, especially in a country where we have been sending our young soldiers to die and that as a result has a critical view of the USA.


  1. http://thatsblogging.blogspot.com/
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization

No comments: