Labels

Sunday, August 03, 2014

DUALITY

While on one side I cannot let go of the unique concept that the psychologist who dared to ruin my life doing a very bad assessment of my capacities - but who will pay dearly for that - concept about the fact that in this second millennium humanity still has no idea of what to do to heal, cure or repair the human body when diseased or injured (anywhere), I want to state here in public that the reason that the only woman I ever loved in my life and who gave birth to what I've been referring to as my treasures, gave to me to justify her refusal to live together again is just that because of my determination to at least try once the perispinal Enbrel would get her in trouble with the annual court date to defend my spending my own money to try to recover my mobility, that's so paramount to me and the quality of my life. What she used as the example of my hardheadedness to want to try it again and again is my foolishness with the HBOT, and on this I want to simply say that on one side I had no idea that the presence of pure oxygen couldn't help the brain (body) to heal itself in such a vast and deep trauma in my brain, BUT by trying to do this as much as possible it's very clear now the reason why I didn't receive the benefit I was looking for.
It's very true however that not only I haven't asked to do it anymore in a very long time, but it's also very true that doing so much of it even at higher ATA pressures has made my thinking, reasoning and logic way superior to what it used to be before my accident and to what's usual to people in general.
Something else I consider important for me to state here is that if Michele would "lower herself" to living with me again, I wouldn't be so determined anymore in having mobility again, in fact I think that the only one reason why Michele wants me to live away from her is that I'm forced to live on a wheelchair, so it goes even without me saying it, that the day I'll walk again I'll be with my family, working and travelling again like it used to be for many years, before…..
Therefore, while I do admit that if the perispinal Enbrel truly was the miracle that many newspapers report, it would already be FDA approved and every MD would be offering it for sure, so my several posts about the Big Pharma being the ultimate obstacle to its approval are just the venting of a frustrated TBI victim who has been abandoned by everyone around myself for the very high frustrations that I've been causing and that are just a fraction of mine!
I truly dream to be accepted by the love of my life (Michele) and be able to try 1 or 2 times (per. injections)what I strongly believe that could give me back my mobility that is really the key to have again the life I used to have and that Michele is very comfortable with.

Is there anyone out there able to help me have my life back?

  1. http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/features/when-pain-medications-not-working
  2. http://www.alternet.org/personal-health/5-over-counter-meds-you-likely-use-just-dont-work


No comments: