Labels

Sunday, August 10, 2014

I'M SORRY

Yesterday my mother called me by phone - as she has been doing every day - and told me that no way I could have talked with Jesus and on my side I was confused also by the fact that I had been convinced that Jesus was sending messages to me through messengers who were talking to me like they had known me since several years and by my own idea that it was simply my own logic and intelligence that was telling me things not normally visible or understandable.
To my own surprise last night I dreamt of Jesus telling me to do certain things with my blog, in fact I just erased forever my last post titled G…..damn…. and erased also few other comments about the Ph. D. who put me in this position.
In fact I'm going to now follow the advice of my conservator who told me that I should only put my energies into the very person who ruined my life and sadly this is exactly what I'm going to do from now on.
Besides the kid who ran me over and caused my practical death, the other person who has ruined my life is only my adored wife Michele, who has been telling to me every time she could that I just love her as a result of my injured brain, however when I think about the simple fact that I'm still alive only because of my love for my children, even if I was clearly warned that it would have been surely painful, I'm now certain that it isn't my own intelligence talking to me but the real Jesus Christ who must have some plan for me while I'm living (as my friend Pat has been telling to me).
In fact I think that I've talked enough already about the love being only human and God-given, so there is no reason why I shouldn't have it still for Michele, it has nothing to do with my injured brain, it's part of my soul and given that I was abandoned by her with my children and by the ignorance of my sister Anna, I'm sure that it's the reason that explains the poor psychological assessments I had done in my past.
Therefore, it's time for me to apologize to the last psychologist who had assessed me and had me imprisoned in conservatorship.
None of all that has happened to me in the last few YEARS could ever have happened if MY wife (still in front of God) would have stayed with me.
He (not my own intelligence) told me that I should at least try to convert her (yeah right!) especially given that real science and its methods are now able to demonstrate the existence of the soul (see links) and its immortality.


I would say that this truly is the biggest difficulty of all that I've been having since my return to living earth, because of the genetic make-up that Michele comes from, so I'm only hoping that her love for me can make this true miracle happen. Could anyone help me by telling to Michele of what I'm saying here please? I can give her contacts if you simply ask to me. Thanks!

  1. http://www.npr.org/2013/10/09/230756192/a-philosophers-afterlife-we-may-die-but-others-live-on
  2. http://www.near-death.com/experiences/articles007.html
  3. http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/07/05/does-the-afterlife-exist-near-death-experiences-give-us-a-glimpse/
  4. http://www.stevepavlina.com/articles/life-after-death.htm
  5. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2503370/Quantum-physics-proves-IS-afterlife-claims-scientist.html
  6. http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/21/the-importance-of-the-afterlife-seriously/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=1&
  7. http://cryptid.hubpages.com/hub/Where-Do-We-Go-When-We-Die


No comments: